Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Suggestions for SW3

Mr Flibble

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Mike, just one hard standing left on our allocation.

I hope Gaz is ok, He would normally have made a post by now.

I'm not sure if its available, but pitch # 4 also seemed to be within the hedge separating us from the road heading towards the canal.

Edit: Map

post-21902-0-89077600-1395863630_thumb.j

Pitches booked so far (please correct if wrong) :-

Tony - pitch 12 - wed to sun

Tich - pitch 29 - sun to sun

Steve - pitch 13 - thu to sun

Flibble - pitch 11 - tue to sun

Lenny - pitch 25 - wed to sun

Mike - pitch 6 - thu to sun

Filling up fast now!

I thought Gaz said he had already booked the other night - perhaps I'm confusing it with SGL but I've sent him a text- I know he's having trouble with his internet connections - Paul was pretty enthusiastic as well and he's been there before with his partner so hopefully at least another 2 even this far out.

Is this an annual thing for you guys I've been reading through the posts and id love to make the next one

The next one, which is " this one "  is seven months away, the later part of October; your welcome to come along !

Edit: Check with the caravan park about booking & cancelations.

Yes Russko, this will be the 3rd annual meeting this year.

You will be more than welcome to attend

We also have a monthly meeting at or dark site at Blaenavon. Next would will be this Saturday weather permitting.

Pat

Is this an annual thing for you guys I've been reading through the posts and id love to make the next one

Russko13 if you give Mr Fibble (Dave) or myself your details i.e. tent or caravan we will be able to advise you on which pitches are left.

I know the hard standings are thinning out, but we may get others close to us if we can book them early.

Archived