Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Mr Flibble

Suggestions for SW3

Hi Mike. What will you be using, tent or caravan. If it's a caravan then there is three to choose from in The Oaks.

When you are there be sure to look in at the facilities block. A sight to behold. :cool:

Not sure yet, but it will have to be a caravan or similar option if my Wife is going to come up for several nights.

BOOKED

Thursday - Sunday morning Pitch 13 - Tony start taking the anti snoring tablets now please :0)

• Like 3

Booked pitch 29 again from Sunday to Sunday  :grin: Gotta make the most of those skies :tongue:

Edited by tich
  • Like 1

BOOKED

Thursday - Sunday morning Pitch 13 - Tony start taking the anti snoring tablets now please :0)

Nice one Steve. Sorry about the snoring. As soon as I have finished taking the course of ugly pills, I'll start on the snoring ones. :grin:

• Like 1

Booked pitch 29 again from Sunday to Sunday  :grin: Gotta make the most of those skies :tongue:

Wow Tich that's keen. I wish I had my wife's blessing for a full week. Perhaps I should be grateful I got the extra Tuesday.

Well done those booking early. Shows Mrs Rees we are a serious group.

Wow Tich that's keen. I wish I had my wife's blessing for a full week. Perhaps I should be grateful I got the extra Tuesday.

Well done those booking early. Shows Mrs Rees we are a serious group.

I guess that's the advantage of being single although I might have to ask one of her lads to help me unfold the mystery machine again.

I'm already looking forward to the event & I've still got SGL to get out of the way first which isn't to far away now so it will be good to catch up.

That's a thought. I never saw the 'Tardis' going up,  only down, and that looked complicated.

Yes the lads are very helpful, I'm sure one would lend a hand.

SGL is just around the corner, time for me to get the gear sorted.

I now have an all singing and dancing pump  (designed and built by NASA, funded by IMF) for inflating  the tent baldders.

That's a thought. I never saw the 'Tardis' going up,  only down, and that looked complicated.

Yes the lads are very helpful, I'm sure one would lend a hand.

SGL is just around the corner, time for me to get the gear sorted.

I now have an all singing and dancing pump  (designed and built by NASA, funded by IMF) for inflating  the tent baldders.

It looks more complicated than it is but when you've opened it a few times it gets easy, two people are needed for my model but I have unfolded it by myself once & not a task I'll be trying again anytime soon. I had one of the lads help me out at the first event (the guy who was cutting the grass last year) & it only took us 5 minutes.

Look forward to seeing you again Tony & catching up plus seeing that tent of yours go up, I'll be on hardstanding pitch 119 at SGL so I'll give you a hand. :smiley:

Wonder if Gaz will bring his version of the mystery machine- haven't heard from him in a while hope everythings ok.

• Like 1

Gonna book a pitch on Monday ..... Can't wait ;)!

• Like 3

It might be a good idea if those who have booked or intend to, post the pitch they have chosen or prefer, or let Dave or myself know.

We can then keep track of the pitches available, and post the site plan where everyone is.

We also need to use the pitches next to each other first, so if we don't get The Oaks filled, other campers wont get in between us.

• Like 1

I forgot about the snoring thank GOD I woz the 3rd pitch down and its still LOUD :grin:  :grin:  :blink:

think I woz next to Steve last year  ,

Tich I will give you a hand to sort the unfolding the mystery machine ,

• Like 1

I forgot about the snoring thank GOD I woz the 3rd pitch down and its still LOUD :grin:  :grin:  :blink:

Tich I will give you a hand to sort the unfolding the mystery machine ,

Snoring? I thought it was a bear in the woods growling :p

Cheers Lenny that would be a great help although I plan to be there on the Sunday 19th for the week as I want to make the most of those dark skies :grin:

Thanks chaps, just remind me when I get there to paint a big red X on the side of my tent.    snoring.gif

• Like 1

Tich

yeh so !!!

Lenny

As long as you don't mind coming down giving me a hand Lenny, I'll make sure the kettle will be on as soon as the beast is unfolded. :smiley:

Pitches booked so far (please correct if wrong) :-

Tony - pitch 12 - wed to sun

Tich - pitch 29 - sun to sun

Steve - pitch 13 - thu to sun

Flibble - pitch 11 - tue to sun

Sounds like Paul, Len and Mike will be coming aswel- hopefully Gaz and Pete - not sure whether Matt will make an appearance thats a better start than last year - should be epic

That would be great Steve if we got a full house.

If we knew who needs hard standings. We could book a couple more the other side of the fence before they go, keeping us al together.

We have only been allocated 3. I know Tich and Gaz if he comes will need one, leaving just one.

Has this been posted on SGL Events, might get some interest from across the border :grin:.

Always good to meet new faces.

If I have my licence back will try to make a day trip.

5 weeks to go now, fingers crossed

• Like 1

Dave suggested the same Pat. We will leave it until after SGL9 to give the SW Group a chance to book first.

We'll then post it on SGL Events.

Good luck with reinstating your driving license.

Edited by Freff
  • Like 1

Pitch 25 booked   22/10 till 26/10    

plenty of Time to find the earplugs only 3 pitches away from Tony :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 2

Nice one Lenny, alternately there is The Meadows.   :grin: smiley_to_sleep052.gif

• Like 1

No theres no need to exile yourself Tony we'll put up with it for another year lol

• Like 2

Great stuff Lenny!! Roll on Oct.