Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep33_banner.thumb.jpg.75d09b4b1b4e5bdb1393e57ce45e6a32.jpg

Fish

Heads up - Maplin flight case on offer again

This could be the first time it's been on offer when I don't actually need one :D

James

• Like 1

i bought a couple last time around, they are cheaper than buying the foam!

Edited by bunnygod1

Hmm. I pass a Maplins on my way to work.....

Thanks for the heads up.

Paul

Cheers again, picked up one of the silver cases with foam, one of the high impact black cases with foam and a 70kg trolley and saved a tenner off each item - next job is to work out what is going where and do a hatchet job on the foam.  :shocked:

• Like 1

Oh, hush, you lot.  Now I'm finding myself tempted to buy one anyway just because I know I'll need it at some point :D

James

• Like 2

Cheaper and smaller though. 400x240x125 (amazon) vs 460x350x165 (Maplin) - horses for courses I guess and a good spot nonetheless.  :smiley:

Oh, hush, you lot.  Now I'm finding myself tempted to buy one anyway just because I know I'll need it at some point :D

James

I'm in the same position - I've got one unfilled at the moment because I want this new one to look neat - and at the moment I'm not sure if it should be a Delos case, a Plossl + Ortho case or a LV case. Yes, I am thinking about buying more eyepieces, again :rolleyes:.  

Another one would mean I don't have to choose :evil:.

Edited by Naemeth
  • Like 1

The fun bit is actually visiting a Maplins store theres allways tons of stuff you dont need but ends up in your bag.

Alan

• Like 1

The fun bit is actually visiting a Maplins store theres allways tons of stuff you dont need but ends up in your bag.

Alan

Yeah, just avoid their PSU's, they drown out radio spectrum they are that noisy bad.

And they save you money as you can see I can't buy any more TVs, unless I sell the 31mm  :evil:

Dave

post-21198-0-44503500-1395344474_thumb.j

• Like 1

If you move the 2nd eyepiece 2 squares to the left, and the 3rd eyepiece 1 square to the right, there is room for another :grin: