Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Jupiter of the season

russ

Perhaps a bit early for Jupiter images but couldn't resist. Didn't expect much as Jupiter was less than stellar in the eyepiece. Same setup as the Saturns pics. 413 frame AVI, 209 images stacked.

image.jpg

Russ

Took it just before 7am. Sunrise was on it's way and the sky was pretty bright. Would have been out earlier but couldn't sneak past my youngest son's room without waking him....bleddy floorboards! Took me 40mins to settle him back down. So missed the prime time. :lol:

How was Arcturus? :lol:

Russ

I'm sure they'd love you at his school when he falls asleep at 11am...

I had Harry out till 1am watching the Persieds in the summer. Good job it was holidays because he was completely out of it the next day.

Russ

Perhaps a bit early for Jupiter images but couldn't resist. Didn't expect much as Jupiter was less than stellar in the eyepiece. Same setup as the Saturns pics. 413 frame AVI, 209 images stacked.

image.jpg

Russ

Jupiter's not supposed to be stellar! That's how daz got confused.

You've just made me lonely for Jupiter. :lol:

When I took him out for the Perseids, he fell asleep watching them!!

Gaz - it's not the school that worries me - it's his mum :shock:

How old's Harry russ? Andrew's 8, and can take the odd late night. He's one of these that is on the go from 7am non-stop. His head hits the pillow and Wallop! Gone.

Don't know where he gets it from :roll:

Nice one mate, get some practise in on Jupiter and you'll be all set for a few months time - I've always found Jupiter to be very - whats the word - unforgiving. Anything that can go wrong with Jupiter will....

Don't have the same prob's with Saturn though!

Ant

Archived