sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_3.thumb.jpg.30e9b298c34c80517e8b443ce153fce3.jpg

Hey there, i bought the SW coma corrector well over a month and haven't got round to sorting out my problem with it until now. It is a simple problem with quite an easy answer i assume, the coma corrector thread section is larger in diameter and will currently not fit onto my t-ring. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the correct t-ring that will allow me to attach the coma correcter to before i buy the wrong one. I think it is the M48 version as currently i think mine is a M42.

-Rob

It's the M48. Just to be sure you can check at any of the online stores that sell this corrector. They all mention that you also need to buy the M48 to attach the corrector to a camera, and provide a link.

Got mine last  Wednesday and can't wait to try it out. I'll need a cls clip filter though.

Rob

Yeah i did notice that i did need an M48 but wasn't sure what mine was when i put the order in so ordered it anyhow as t-rings are fairly cheap to buy. Thankyou ! :)

It's the M48. Just to be sure you can check at any of the online stores that sell this corrector. They all mention that you also need to buy the M48 to attach the corrector to a camera, and provide a link.

Got mine last  Wednesday and can't wait to try it out. I'll need a cls clip filter though.

Rob