Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What Telescopes etc are we bringing to SGL9?

hadyn42

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rowan46, on 18 Mar 2014 - 9:21 PM, said:

I will be interested to see the 130pds in action

Hopefully I will have it set up and working perfectly, last night I collimated out a bit of field tilt and im now satisfied with the flatness. Lets hope it survives the journey down there!

Confirmed that I will have the new Vixen VSD 100 f3.8, hopefully linked up to an Atik 11000, Atik FW and OAG, and sat atop a 10 micron GM

1000. Happy to discuss/demonstrate any of them to those considering a purchase etc.

Confirmed that I will have the new Vixen VSD 100 f3.8, hopefully linked up to an Atik 11000, Atik FW and OAG, and sat atop a 10 micron GM

1000. Happy to discuss/demonstrate any of them to those considering a purchase etc.

Not sure I will ever be in a position to consider a purchase but could I have a look anyway . I promise not to lick any thing

This I need to see :D

I'm looking forward to seeing that particular combination  :grin:

have the same mount, so will be very interested in the different combination you have :)

Archived