Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What Telescopes etc are we bringing to SGL9?

hadyn42

I'll be near Steve with my 16" dob - all to myself! :grin:  possibly my 6" f5 too far a bit of solar.

I've seen enough pics of your scope Shane - I wanna look through it !!!  :grin:

Please ...  :smiley:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen enough pics of your scope Shane - I wanna look through it !!!  :grin:

Please ...  :smiley:

ha ha of course! I'm not really a scope hogger. I am looking forward to looking through Steve's too if I can (and also maybe a good frac and SCT, neither of which I have ever really looked through in earnest). looking forward to it (and maybe finally splitting Sirius - what a strange target for a star party!).

I'll have my C9.25 & Hyperstar with me for imaging and my 127mak for some visual, I've also a pair of bino's for some general observing........ and beer

Wouldn't mind having a peek through one of the large DOB's if no one has any objection

I would have bought my 24" dob but for 2 reasons. one it wouldn't fit in the car and 2 i don't actually own one except in my dreams. So it looks like the ts80 again as that is all I have

Be good to have a side by side with the Pronto if we get the clear sky this year.

I'll have my C9.25 & Hyperstar with me for imaging and my 127mak for some visual, I've also a pair of bino's for some general observing........ and beer

Wouldn't mind having a peek through one of the large DOB's if no one has any objection

hi alan,

no problem , im only 4 pitches along from you so just pop along.

Cheers

Orion 80ED and Revelation 66 APO, both mounted on a HEQ5 Pro.  Imaging with Canon 1100D (modified) and Canon 1000D (unmodified).

The 1100D will be ued on Ha targets and the 1000D on stellar (and galactic) targets.  When not used on the scope, the other camera will be used for widefield shots with a camera lens.

Celestron 15 x 70 bins for visual.

12" Orion optics 5.3 , on eq6 synscan (with CdC) and if Cotterless has room in the car (we are travelling together) would love to bring the dob.

I'm looking forward to meeting you Lee, and also to seeing this 12" OO that cotterless keeps enthusing to me about :):D

Archived