SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

YOU MAY NOW GET EXCITED!!!

daz

Shopping list for GoOutdoors tomorrow; replace 100AH battery (Iooks like I lost a cell on the current one :( ), grab another head torch, thermarest mattress. If anyone has forgotten something and needs anything (within reason and small lol) drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Can you please bring some sunshine an clear skies for Friday and Saturday? I think they are on isle 3 next to the hand warmers :wink:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please bring some sunshine an clear skies for Friday and Saturday? I think they are on isle 3 next to the hand warmers :wink:

no problem, I'm expecting one of FLO's cloud buster guns in the morning, that should do the trick

Right... the car is packed to the rafters and the rear suspension is pretty much bottomed out... ready for setting off tomorrow morning with lots of beer and southern comfort. I am now officially excited :)

just a thought --- will be arriving tomorrow, planning on 11-30am to noon'ish', should I leave it a bit later in case there's someone on my pitch that's doing the full week and needs to move?? (kingfisher 12)

Cheers

Rick

just a thought --- will be arriving tomorrow, planning on 11-30am to noon'ish', should I leave it a bit later in case there's someone on my pitch that's doing the full week and needs to move?? (kingfisher 12)

Cheers

Rick

a quick phone call to the site office will give you the information. It's unlikely that there will be others on the pitch this early in the season. I'm planning to arrive around 9am on Thursday to try to get the tent up in the dry.

Archived