Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

YOU MAY NOW GET EXCITED!!!

daz

Really looking forward to next weekend. Have business to take care of Mon -thurs away from home they arriving Friday lunchtime. Will be bringing a nice Auchentoshan to add to the single malts. All welcome.

See you all there.

;0)

Eddie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all these single malts, I think the usual scope tour may be abandoned in favour of a whisky tour :D

I'll have Glenfiddich 12, Jura 10 and Glenmorangie 10 to add to the menu, and as I'm new to this whisky lark I'd love to trade for sips of the others :) :)

I'll be bringing some of my home made wine. It might not be as refined as your malts but anyone's welcome to try. If you don't like it, it's great for cleaning pans [emoji6]

Me and the Mrs will be paying a visit....

We've run out of Jif! :D

We also run the car on it!

Will it strip paint as I might have a job for it? :grin:

I got here at lunchtime & I'm all set up & ready to go, I did go to reception & they moved me to a different pitch (117) for some odd reason but its ok as the pitch I were supposed to have Mav is on (119)  :icon_scratch:

10155598_10152076450563434_151641395_n.j

Hi,

We visited the Cider Museum last year.

It was interesting, some little samples, can purchase some ciders not in supermarkets, but can be pricey.

Plenty of tourist attractions in Hereford.

I am planning to do some visits on Thursday and Friday especially if it is raining.

Cheers

Adrian

Hi,

Would that wine remove the Sahara sand that covered my car this morning?

Cheers

Adrian

Ha ha, I think I've invented some kind of wonder "can do all" product. Maybe I should set up a stall and sell it. I wouldn't try cleaning your mirrors with it though.

Right, my packing is finished :)

I have just spent a (long) while arguing with my laser collimator trying to collimate it... Urgh!

Anyway, tomorrow's plan is bike ride, load car, drive to Lucksall. Wahoo! :D

Shopping list for GoOutdoors tomorrow; replace 100AH battery (Iooks like I lost a cell on the current one :( ), grab another head torch, thermarest mattress. If anyone has forgotten something and needs anything (within reason and small lol) drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Archived