Antares

DommyDevil18

One thing I look forward to every Spring and Summer is that my favourite Zodiacal Constellation of Scorpio makes his appearance and I always cant help but look at the brightest star Antares and its Planet that I named Naomi which is said to be a Hot Jupiter I have a picture of an Artistic impression of the two objects.

post-26480-0-03461300-1394368617_thumb.j

As far as we know not yet :) here is the story on how it was found I was looking at Antares in the low October 2012 skies and I noticed it was blinking so I sent a thesis in and this came back October 2013 with it being confirmed but I named it Naomi in the July of 2013 after a dear friend I know in my college class :)

As far as we know not yet :) here is the story on how it was found I was looking at Antares in the low October 2012 skies and I noticed it was blinking so I sent a thesis in and this came back October 2013 with it being confirmed but I named it Naomi in the July of 2013 after a dear friend I know in my college class :)

Am I reading this right? You SAW visually the planet occulting the star so you wrote a thesis on it which has been accepted? Got a link to that thesis?

Archived