My binoviewers collection I have and had in past

Hey Denis,

Nice Bino's. Those Carl Zeiss look fantastic.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I bought some a Televue Bino Vue's from you recently. If so, they're going great. Thanks.

Aaron

Hello Joves,

yes you buy it from me, I hope you are satisfied :smiley:

CS

Very nice indeed Denis! I've never used a binoviewer but lately have been very tempted to try one, the Baader Maxbright in particular. By most accounts it's the way to go for lunar/planetary observations.

Very nice indeed Denis! I've never used a binoviewer but lately have been very tempted to try one, the Baader Maxbright in particular. By most accounts it's the way to go for lunar/planetary observations.

Thank you :smiley:

When you try binoviewing, many forget to monoviewing again.

I have tons of experience with binos, and Baader Maxbright is good start bino.

You will enjoy for sure if you buy it.

If anyone need some bino advice, I will help for sure.

I thought of binos for my NP 101 but the thought of duplicate TV eyepieces in my collection could lead to a lot of dinero.  What would be the best set of EPs for most general purposes. 

24mm Panoptics are excellent in binoviewers, Allen. Particularly in a refractor, where they have to Barlowed to achieve focus, so wind up being a very convenient 12-15mm depending on the Barlowing required.

24mm Panoptics are excellent in binoviewers, Allen. Particularly in a refractor, where they have to Barlowed to achieve focus, so wind up being a very convenient 12-15mm depending on the Barlowing required.

My favorites are Carl Zeiss Aspheric orthos 25mm, Baader Eudiascopics 30mm, Kasai orthos 25mm and eyepieces with special floating effect Edmund RKE 28mm.

It's interesting that all your favourite eyepieces are out of production models (thats just a comment, not a criticism in any way  :smiley: )

What scope or scopes do you use them with, out of interest ?

It's interesting that all your favourite eyepieces are out of production models (thats just a comment, not a criticism in any way  :smiley: )

What scope or scopes do you use them with, out of interest ?

Well, allost all these Zeiss ortho eyepieces you can buy from Zeiss for cost approx 1000 euros and up/a piece

Edmund 28mm RKEs are also still produced, Fujiyama orthos are produced, so do not know why you told

"all my eyepieces are out of production"  :smiley:

I use binos on 10" tuned dobsonian and 6" f/8 refractor, but liked them most on dob because I get much more light.

Archived