sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

1st post from New Member Oklahoma USA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to all for the thumbs up on my images. While it is windy many times in the US great plains area, it is also very good sky. The OK panhandle is some of the best sky in the US. I'm a member of a

Posted Images

Thanks to all for the thumbs up on my images. While it is windy many times in the US great plains area, it is also very good sky. The OK panhandle is some of the best sky in the US. I'm a member of a sportsman group that happens to do astrophotography, fishing and hunting. The site you see my scope in is actually owned by one of us and is hunting land. We just stay on a small corner of the property to camp, etc. This site is in central southern Oklhaoma  (M51 and Leo shot). The M27 and M1 shot were shot in our second site closer to Texas border, our fishing site. This site has fishing cabins and a little easier to camp out on. Neither site has running water, but the second site has electricity and the scenery is 1st class. Photos are of the southern second observing / fishing site.

post-35798-0-93029200-1393860771_thumb.j

post-35798-0-47294200-1393860804_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the lounge,

looks like you have a great time over there, I like your images,

keep on enjoying your A P.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's

• 3 months later...

Hi and welcome fellow imager- CCD imaging is so cool as so many things are within an imager's grasp that will never be visible even with large apertures - best wishes -Tony