SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What an amazing night of Stargazing! :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks hippie :)

yeah the forest gets like that, if you actually stop and start thinking about all the noises it really freaks you out, especially when your on your own lol, just have to take a deep breath and relax lol ahh bet the dog loves it all them long nights out with loads of space to run around :)

ohh not had the police turn up at my spots yet, id love to give the officers a beginners lesson and let them have a peek through the scope :)

Sam often goes of chasing night gremlins (probably deer) LOL  :grin: ,

Do get some foxes join us more in the summer nights also!,

Police do there rounds hear looking for doggers I think ?,  (I haven't encountered any yet!),

I do get some great views hear of the milky way & DSO's!, The best local Dark skies to us is up on Cranbourne Chase near to the zigzag,   

Ian.  :smiley:

there was a Stephen King novel about a girl who gets lost in the woods in Maine, walks for several days followed by... something...

can't remember the title though

That's gonna put everyone's mind to rest now. Lol!

Sorry for long reply guys, had a very long week at work :( too tired to even turn the PC on :( hope all has been well

Great story!!!! Really felt for you - my missus would kill me if I went around the Forrest at 2 am!!! Lol

looool, thanks Russe :) tell me about it! i came home with my trainers covered in mud! my knee's on my trouser's covered in mud, my god....... :D :D :D

there was a Stephen King novel about a girl who gets lost in the woods in Maine, walks for several days followed by... something...

can't remember the title though

lool i should start recording my adventure's lol

That's gonna put everyone's mind to rest now. Lol!

:D

i wont be able to get out this weekend :( visiting the inlaws!!! WOO WOOO!!! :(

shame as its suppose to be a nice night tomorrow :(

Yep - the tides seem to be shifting - I had a good few nights lately. Got more data on M81/82 (not processed), had a go at M51 (see beginner imaging forum) and at M97/108 (see same place, further down).

Saturday will either be another Great Bear object or the Leo triplet. Not sure yet. It's supposedly clear throughout the night.

Yep - the tides seem to be shifting - I had a good few nights lately. Got more data on M81/82 (not processed), had a go at M51 (see beginner imaging forum) and at M97/108 (see same place, further down).

Saturday will either be another Great Bear object or the Leo triplet. Not sure yet. It's supposedly clear throughout the night.

sweet will check your topics out now :)

do you mean this section your images are in? not seen beginner imaging forum?

Archived