It's not the late nights that get me...

frugal

It is the mornings. For the first time this year it was clear for a good long period, so I was out until 04:30 this morning. Unfortunately the rest of the family and the postman decided that I should wake up at 08:30...

...need... more... coffee...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I've had a couple of sessions likes that. Generally the first one is ok. Maybe two on a trot.

But at Kelling a few years ago I had four nights of getting into bed at around 5:30 as it got light to be woken at 8 by my son. By the fourth night I just couldn't do it, even though it was clear I needed sleep :)

I've had a couple of sessions likes that. Generally the first one is ok. Maybe two on a trot.

But at Kelling a few years ago I had four nights of getting into bed at around 5:30 as it got light to be woken at 8 by my son. By the fourth night I just couldn't do it, even though it was clear I needed sleep :)

recently is seems to be clear when finish night shifts I.E finsh friday morning and clear friday night so after 12 hour shift 4 hours sleep and 1.5 hour drive to a dark site 6 hours observing 1.5 hour drive back home another 4 hours sleep get up do the house work get stuff ready again for 12 hour early's  :sad: burning me out ATM.....WORTH IT THOUGH :D

I find staying out all night no problem , it's the dragging myself into a vertical attitude again early doors to catch my daily Solar shot that hurts sometimes ...  :p

Out til 05:30 this morning then up waiting for a gap at 08:30 , thankfully it's Sunday so I'm happy and horizontal again now the shot's in the bag ...  :grin:

I've got used to having 3 children under 5 years old. A full night's sleep is a dim and cherished memory.

Happily, it does mean that observing sessions in the wee small hours are water off a duck's back.

I really envy you normal folks :)

Paul

Archived