Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

DazC

Live from space. Coming soon!!!

I liked it, gave me a bit of a feeling of being there in the ISS with them.

Emjoyed it here too (the ISS on ship coverage) and looking forward to the earth fly by on Sunday.

• Like 1

Yes I enjoyed, got a real feel of life on the ISS. The wife even watched and I recorded it for the kids. Anything to get more people looking up I like though. Series linked the new Cosmos today too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I enjoyed it, but thought the live fly by was tonight.  Now I know it's on again tomorrow night with "Houston we have a problem" showing tech problems they get I'll be glued to it. Also looking forward to the fly by on Sunday.

I watched the first two on Sky+ last night. Great stuff and really interesting to hear the stories from the astronaunts themselves.

Watching the footage and hearing the detail of the guy with water in his helmet was riveting. It never occurred to me that doing a space walk could end-up making you feel claustrophobic :eek:

Looking forward to the fly by tomorrow.

I watched a rerun yesterday and it was decent. Nothing I hadn't seen or heard before and the presentation was a bit bland.

I would've preferred this done by the Stargazing Live team.

What a great programe , I watched the second one " Houston we have a problem" this morning after recording it.

Have to say I think quite a few of us have to give this production real credit. I like many was expecting over the top antics or American style tv . But it was genuinely very good viewing, with the astronaughts getting good air time to tell their stories and share emotions. Well made Chanel 4

• Like 1