Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help please... Protostar Flocking Delivery

Mick UK

Has anyone on here had any experience dealing with Protostar? its just that 3 weeks ago i made an order with them on their website for a few meters of sticky backed flocking material and as yet i havent even received a confirmation e-mail from them. I payed for it using Paypal and the transaction went through so i assume they actually have my order, although i e-mailed them about a week back just to ask for confirmation from them that the order was been dealt with and i havent as yet had any reply from them.I was just wondering if this was normal practice for this company??
Im not overly concerned about the time its taking to get to the UK as its coming from the USA but i thought some sort of acknowledgment of my order surely isnt to much to ask for is it?. :confused:

I've ordered flockboard from them several times over the years (coincidently, another order a couple of weeks ago for which I received a shipping confirmation email yesterday).  I think they were away over January, so they are probably just working through orders.  Perhaps send another email with a receipt request in case a filter got your previous one?

While they're not known for their outstanding communication, they've never let me down.  The order has always arrived and been of a high standard.

Archived