Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

telescope outlet silly prices

Daniel-K

Just had a ganders on telescope outlets website and im shocked at the price that they have put the RRP of a Heq5 pro at £945 to make you think your getting a big saving on a 2day old mount when in reality you can go to flo and get one for £20 more than what their discounted price is of £729. Shame on them! Can't post the links as im on my phone

See it with photography as well, a lot of retail websites have 2nd hand sales and then quote silly rrp prices to make the 2nd hand prices look good. When really its just a rip off. Hats off London Camera Exchange, although some of their franchises set high prices, others put out some genuine bargains.

Telescope Outlet is somewhat inconsistent I've found. Whereas the example you quote is a poor deal I have seen some absolute steals on their site as well. 

It's worth keeping an eye out on a regular basis  :wink:

I have to admit I still scan UK AB&S, e.Bay and the ex demo / PX sections of vendors websites at least a couple of times daily. It's become a sort of habit  :rolleyes2:

Archived