Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astro Buy/Sell Help

M4lcs67

Don't know if this is the place to ask for help regarding the above or should I contact their web administrator?

Basically I have some astro kit to sell and have been trying through various means to do it, but without any success, so I have signed up with Astro buy/sell, but I am finding it very difficult to post ad's on it, unlike SGL. It isn't very intuative and the format is very cluttered and confusing. I have tried umpteen times to post the same ad and it constantly keeps kicking it out.

Any ideas.

Thanks

ABSUK have had a good number of fraudsters on their site so the checks made are quite detailed and if something flags up as "odd" it is bounced/blocked.

Recall one person who decided to use his wifes email and his name, and his wife's email was via work so based in the US and the address given was UK. So ended up like: He said he was Bob, the email said he was Margret, he said he was in UK, email IP said New Jersey. The auto system just stopped everything dead.

Archived