SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Thanks wife :)

petergc

This was a small valentine present from the wife. eva9y4ez.jpg

Now looking forward to a bit more imaging.

That's a very dangerous book you got there...best lock up your wallet :D

kidding of course, essential reading.

very thoughtful pressie by the way

Oooh ......I don't know about the socks and pants thing, I hang on to every special occasion to get me some free undies..lol,

Can't be bothered getting them myself,

Might get my self one of them nose peices with IR blocker, something to add to the collection.

Bungielad.

Don't I know it the wallet is empty at the moment as I'm ordering my neq6 in the next couple weeks. I'm reading through the book a second time just to be sure I'm not missing anything.

My copy is falling into disrepair...no fault of the bookmaker, it really has had a serious workout :D

Congrats on the neq6...it's a great scope and I'm sure you're gonna love it. just a word of advise, be very watchful of the altitude bolts. they are quite prone to bending. try to use them without the scope mounted where possible.

My copy is falling into disrepair...no fault of the bookmaker, it really has had a serious workout :D.

Congrats on the neq6...it's a great scope and I'm sure you're gonna love it. just a word of advise, be very watchful of the altitude bolts. they are quite prone to bending. try to use them without the scope mounted where possible.

Thanks for the advise

I came in from a little viewing last night and told my wife that I love looking at the moon, but it's just too bright for me when it's full, I really need to get a moon filter for times like these. To which she responded, "what, something else, does this list of yours never end..?"

I think she is just starting to understand.......

I came in from a little viewing last night and told my wife that I love looking at the moon, but it's just too bright for me when it's full, I really need to get a moon filter for times like these. To which she responded, "what, something else, does this list of yours never end..?"

I think she is just starting to understand.......

Wear her down, just keep ordering bits and pieces, they give up in the end stand her against a strong wall so her head banging doesn't do any damage...:)

Archived