Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Back after a delay of about 2 years...

albedo0.39

Hi there SGL. I thought I would reintroduce myself after a lapse of a couple of years. I was once very active here, but work took me to overseas places. Indeed, I'm still travelling extensively but would like to slowly get back into my favourite hobby.

I recognise a few of the names but a lot have gone MIA....

Specifically, I would like to contact the organisers of SGL 9 as I would be up for a star party. I do go to Kelling every year but that is via a few mates. I've met so,e SGL folks there (Mark.. The imager) but few others.

Is Darren still in the hot seat for SGL 9 ? I've dropped him a mail but no reply. I also went to Lucksall Mark with SGL V and have some terrific memories.

If I can get in, then I hope to renew old acquaintances and make some new friends. All the best

Steve

Welcome back Steve. I was getting a little worried, I thought triathlon might have done you in ;)

Daz is still organizing SGL9 and Mark is the man on the ground, so to speak. I would be good to catch up if you can make it :D

Rik McRae

Archived