Banner.jpg.39bf5bb2e6bf87794d3e2a4b88f26f1b.jpg

Perfection.

Pig

Imagine looking up and seeing all those lovely stars. I bet we would moan that we couldn't make out any of the stars we do know :laugh:

It was like that when I was in Kenya, the sky was full up with them :grin:

I am on holiday at the moment , here is my perfection .

I have shown close to 40 people from all over the world the moon , Jupiter and M42 over the last 2 nights from this camping ground in Mandurah WA , perfect .

edit , First photo is tonight , second is last night, well the photos down loaded backwards so the 1st is tonight ,, just perfect .

Brian.

post-18525-0-21920500-1391611012_thumb.j

post-18525-0-98517400-1391611065_thumb.j

Edited by Brian Nordstrom
  • Like 2

I ordered from FLO today (AZ4 Steel Legs as recommended by your good self) I cancelled the other one :smiley:  I will write a supplier review later when I have come back from the Sauna.

• Like 1

I ordered from FLO today (AZ4 Steel Legs as recommended by your good self) I cancelled the other one :smiley:  I will write a supplier review later when I have come back from the Sauna.

Now the title makes sense, perfection :p.

I'd love to go somewhere dark, I mean really dark, the skies in Namibia must be mind blowing.

• Like 1

Thanks Pig and Robbo , its fun showing people that have never looked thru a scope the moon and Jupiter .

On a side note for the last 3-4 weeks my photos taken with my windows phone have been hazy ? like the ones last night , anyway I found a large piece of 'Crud' on the camera lense today ,,, not so Perfect . But all cleaned off now , perfectly clean thanks to my shirt cuff ,, perfect,, lol .

Here is a couple of the set up for night 3 at the motor camp , hopefully a few more will wander by and have a look thru the sweet Tak sky90 .

Perfect weather again ,, perfick .

Brian .

post-18525-0-65445000-1391679667_thumb.j

post-18525-0-12952700-1391679695_thumb.j