Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

When is this weather going to end??

Skooby

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perfect weather for that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if any of you live near rowdy neighbours but it's rather nice getting a break from the daily parties and screaming kids. :) Don't get me wrong, I love the sunshine...but I have to leave my house if I want to sit outside in the sunshine peacefully.

I don't know if any of you live near rowdy neighbours but it's rather nice getting a break from the daily parties and screaming kids. :) Don't get me wrong, I love the sunshine...but I have to leave my house if I want to sit outside in the sunshine peacefully.

Don't worry we all have them it is nice to get away just walking the dog but would be even nicer with the telescope but this dam weather puts a stop to that fun.

It will be the day when the Met Office get the window right for the clear skies. Supposed to have happened for me a couple of times recently, the best I got was high hazy cloud where only the brightest was visible.

Annoyingly, I have clear skies but its so windy.

I grabbed my grab and go ST80, looked at the moon then jupiter but gave up after 5 minutes because I was being blown all over the place.

It's either one or the other if it's not raining it's windy. It's a nightmare you got no chance in strong wind think we can call this winter a loss and just hope autumn is a lot better!!

Have to agree with Skooby.

After another night of torrential rain, hail and gale force winds, I have just inspected garden. The patio area where my DOB is setup, has now lifted so it will need relaying. What was Grass is awash with mud. I live on hill, so water is just running down from one property to another.

Up-shot of all this. For the first time in over 50 year's I will be calling it a day for this year. Plenty of mods to do indoors, and Mrs Chris has a list of jobs to do. Who ever side retirement was easy.

Chris

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Have to agree with Skooby.

After another night of torrential rain, hail and gale force winds, I have just inspected garden. The patio area where my DOB is setup, has now lifted so it will need relaying. What was Grass is awash with mud. I live on hill, so water is just running down from one property to another.

Up-shot of all this. For the first time in over 50 year's I will be calling it a day for this year. Plenty of mods to do indoors, and Mrs Chris has a list of jobs to do. Who ever side retirement was easy.

Chris

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

I think that's on everybody's lips Chris I'm all washed out myself garden where scope will go all mud it's not nice and quite sad that I still ain't used my new scope. But it could be worse Atleast It's not as bad as the poor people of surrey so can be fortunate that. But as you say this winter if that's what you can call it has been well a joke!!

Well it's changed for my area on scope nights it did say Sunday night (tonight) that it would be partly cloudy with patches of clear skies now it's saying Monday with a good nights viewing from 6pm till 12 do I believe it well like tonight's forecast changing I'll believe it when I see it!! yvuqyqes.jpg

Dunno about anyone else, but here in Manchester, it seems like there are a lot of clear(ish) days, but as soon as the sun sets, the clouds roll in... /annoyed

Exactly how it happens in Wales nightmare!!

Looks like a clear evening is on the cards here. I'm shooting off to a semi dark site in the car at 5:30

Bring it on

Good for you fella make the most of it. The weather is mad round here it's gone from raining to hailstones and it's really thick enough for the cars to slip and slid crazy.

Archived