Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Uranium235

Another M82 SN2014J

Ive arrived fashionably late to the party due to wind, rain, sleet, storms etc...

But last night it cleared up for a couple of hours so I was able to get out - no time to allow the 130pds to cool, just get out there and bag it (quickly).

6x300 (L)

No Calibration

Thanks for looking :)

post-5513-0-02355600-1391382735.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks guys, but now it looks like its back to the armchair for another week while another load of rain hits us :(

Nice shot Rob are you going to add colour when or if the rain ever stops

Very nice Rob, lots of detail and not much noise in spite of the fact that you had only 6 subs.

Very nice Rob, lots of detail and not much noise in spite of the fact that you had only 6 subs.

Cheers :)  Though with all the rubbish weather, I was lucky to get six. If I'd waited half an hour for it to cool - I would have probably ended up with nowt.

I seriously hope that this bad run of low pressure is gone by SGL9, but just in case im going to build some decking for the tent entrance so it doesnt turn into a mud pit like last year.