Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

7Timer weather down

todd8137

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been using the 7-Timer data for quite some time now but one has to appreciate that numerical forecasting has its limitations (it tends to take into account local micro-climate) but at least its much better than noting. It would be nice to know about any other alternatives.  

Clear Skies,

Stephen

I read last year it was due to Chinese New Year break.

I still collect this data via a script off my webserver for integration into my site, however after last year I started to collect data from a Weather Underground station from a a few roads away. I use this for actual current data and for forcasting data the actual Met Office XML.

Hi all,

I've been keeping a close eye on 7Timer as I use it for the data for my SkyHarbinger App and I can confirm that the server and all services are seemingly gone. I have had no indication why this has happened and have heard nothing from the people running the servers. With any luck they will re-establish the service.

Cheers,

Simon

Archived