SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello There!

PlanetGazer

Well it's about time I say hi to all. I've been here for a while but never posted in the welcome section. Here goes,,, Hiiiiii  :icon_rendeer:

I really like the forum and how friendly, helpful and down to earth the members are. I'm enjoying my time here and gaining knowledge from experienced members. I would like to be part of this community. 

I find astronomy very interesting but I'm only a beginner. So go easy on me when you see me puzzled.

AB

Well it's about time I say hi to all. I've been here for a while but never posted in the welcome section. Here goes,,, Hiiiiii  :icon_rendeer:

I really like the forum and how friendly, helpful and down to earth the members are. I'm enjoying my time here and gaining knowledge from experienced members. I would like to be part of this community. 

I find astronomy very interesting but I'm only a beginner. So go easy on me when you see me puzzled.

AB

Well said AB! Couldn't agree more.

Welcome from a newer newbie.

Hi and welcome to the lounge,

I always say, you learn something new everyday in S G L, and it's true,

mainly because there is so much to learn in this wonderful hobby, but

that is the enjoyable part, learning.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's

Archived