Narrowband

Stephen Hawking's new theory on black holes

The best thing to do really, is to take any theory we have about such things as being intermediate rather than absolute.

Ideas change etc. Plus we are relying upon our other theories of how the universe works to describe what we think happens around a black hole.

The one thing we can be certain about is that uncertainty rules.

Olly, don't know about you, but thinking about all that stuff, it also hurts the brain :grin: . Looking at your pictures and location, I am not sure if presented with the two scenarios given the choice of a swap would be the better out of the two.  Sounds like your situation is somewhat less stressful and more relaxing  perhaps. Something many of us would envy no doubt, including many a scientist I suspect that don't have the privilege or gift to work at that sort of level :smiley:   

goodricke1, on 05 Feb 2014 - 2:52 PM, said:snapback.png

oooh a mysterious vanishing quote... I suppose its a quantum quote grin.gif

Don't tease the physicists, they steel your jaffa cakes if you do that !

After hearing all this, I'm not sure if I believe jaffa cakes even exist anymore :huh::help:

What the hell is a jaffa cake?!

Search via google, then the Wikipedia entry is probably the best explanation.

Would assume they are inthe US but not sure, and what they are sold as.

We occasionally get them in tubes 1 yards long.

Civilisation still hasn't reached the colonies yet then? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Looks like Walmart, they sell Lu Pims which are a poor looking alternative. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lu-Pim-s-Orange-Soft-Biscuits-With-Orange-Filling-5.29-oz/15556489

Archived