Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Free OU Course / Moons approx 8wks

daiwelly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My mistake, it's actually this Thursday at 1900.  That same night, there is a Cardiff Astronomical Society talk - "Update on the Big Bang and UK Mon Camera Network" - not sure whether I'll watch the hangout, or go to the meet and catch up on the hangout on youtube.  Why do these things always clash?  At least the weather can't interfere here!

I am finding it very interesting too Ryhs, I am hoping to make the hangout tonight but i am up the caravan in Brecon this weekend (working Warden) Not sure if my dongle (t mobile) is working I have found the course very informative was worried about the maths  in fact i have signed up for maths course starting 28 April to brush up. some of the photo's are amazing and video's

I enjoyed the on line chat but they were running on google we were invited to put our questions on google groups or twitter but they did not answer one question from google groups but was a good group chat on the whole

Archived