SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hampshire/Wiltshier Star Bash. Again!! (SEE STARPARTY 4)

supernova

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, after being out of the picture (from SGL) for the past six months i would just like to say a big hello to all my fellow friends and astronomers, to those who know me I'm back and to those who don't, a big hello!

As you all know Bernie (supernova) was arranging a star party! Just to let you know that I've now arranged all this for him and looking at the lunar calendar, the first weekend in April looks to be best! As some of you know, the star party I arranged last year was a great success thanks to everyone and I'm hoping to do the same again!

OK the camp site is here http://www.churchfarmcandcpark.co.uk/ and the postcode is SP5 5ND

The prices are £5.50 per night per adult and £2.25 per night for electric!

I would be very grateful if you can either PM Bernie or myself with numbers and the length of time you will be staying!

The dates are from Thursday the 3rd to Monday the 7th

Hope for a big response and to see you all soon!

Darren :D

CAN WE SET THIS AS THE DATE ???

If so please let Darren or myself know ASAP

Very sorry about all the confusion but it is my first time :afro:

Bernie.

Bernie

Can you PM me your email address, as I will put this out to our Wiltshire Astro Society. We were thinking of going for a Messier Marathon around that time, so this could be a winner with a few of our guys. It's relatively short notice for some, but if you can get back to me ASAP, I will try to get some numbers for you.

Myself, I think I will be able to make the Saturday night.

ATB

Nick

Archived