sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

Atik 460EX Price Reduced

Atik cameras has released a new dealer price list that has enabled us to reduce our price of the Atik 460EX from £2,119 to £1,985 (saving £134) :smiley: 

The Atik 490EX has also been reduced to £2,218 (saving £77) and the Atik 11000 Mono now costs £3,675 (saving £174). 

This is also a good opportunity for us to wish Atik a very happy 10th birthday. They have come a long way since their first camera, the Atik 1C, was launched ten years ago  :icon_salut:

atik_460ex_ccd_camera.jpg

• Like 3

Always good to see FLO jump straight in to support us punters, unlike many who would look to pocket additional profit for as long as possible - that's why FLO will always be my first point of call for product that they stock.

• Like 1

I'm now the proud owner of a shiney new 460ex mono. my first impressions are this camera just oozes Quality. I can't wait to mate this up to my C11. I would just like to say well done FLO on a Great camera, Great price, and of cause a Great Service, less than two days to my door excellent!

• Like 4

A quick reminder - we are closed tomorrow for stock-take. 

Orders placed before 2.30pm today and existing orders scheduled for Saturday delivery will be processed and dispatched as normal. 

Orders placed after 2.30pm and over the weekend will be delayed a day or two. 

Similarly emails received tomorrow and over the weekend will receive responses Monday. 

Thank-you for your patience  :icon_salut:

• 4 weeks later...