SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Finally got to try my new eye pieces

lhuchison

Just had 2 hours of really clear skies here in the south east, so I got the chance to try my 34in and 16in maxvision eye pieces. I'm impressed ! Jupiter was the clearest I've seen it, 2 main bands and 3 smaller ones on the lower side. I believe they are re branded mead swa 5000 . 68 degrees. Only downside is the 34in is massive! I had to fiddle quite a bit to balance the tube.

Good price as well from Germany . One of my better purchases!

Great news.

Is that with the 8" scope?

I've bitten the bullet and am upgrading from my 130 newtonian to a 200. I've got BST starguiders and I am hoping to get that kind of improvement. Maybe that's wishful thinking.

The bst or starguiders as they are now called work very well with the 200p . Great combo.

Great news.

Is that with the 8" scope?

I've bitten the bullet and am upgrading from my 130 newtonian to a 200. I've got BST starguiders and I am hoping to get that kind of improvement. Maybe that's wishful thinking.

Yes, i had a 200 Newtonian , it's a great scope but I changed to a SCT due to size. Miss it, wish I could have kept both!

The rest of the set , 28' 24' 20' due tomorrow . Am I hoping to much to expect a clear sky?

Archived