SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NGC2237 Rosette

phantom14

Quite a lots showing......how many exposures is this.....if it's just a single 90s one then it's a great result, but as I said in your m45 post, go for longer subs and try and get quite a lot of them.

Hi Rob, yes it is indeed one 90 second exposure, I do longer exposures if I'm autoguding but to be honest not really into taking lots of subs and stacking

Why not? If you want really high quality images then there's no alternative I'm afraid.....you've done brilliantly with what you've taken, and the data is spot on, just think of what you could get with a few hours of integration time :-)

Thats an amazing result for a single 90s Sub.

I understand what your saying about make use of the night, but sometimes some objects need more than just one sub to bring out the nebulosity, but that's just my humble opinion.

I wish i could just take one sub of an image and be happy with it, but sometimes some obstacles get in the way that hinder an image. for example cloud, wind, trailing, field rotation out of focus.

An average night for me is 2hrs Minimum, but i let the Autotimer do the work, all i keep an eye on is the weather and that nobody wants to pinch my equipment.

Archived