SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My first lunar photo taken through very! basic kit with a smart phone.... opinions?.... :)

Aceace321

Hi,

Just thought id post this up as I was very very! Surprised at what can be achived with a £40 secondhand telescope and then holding my phone up to the eyepiece..... lol I did mess about with the camera settings and I then edited the picture on my phone basically sharpened it a little bit etc jus with an app.....

post-28129-0-82616100-1389311982_thumb.p

Hi,

Just thought id post this up as I was very very! Surprised at what can be achived with a £40 secondhand telescope and then holding my phone up to the eyepiece..... lol I did mess about with the camera settings and I then edited the picture on my phone basically sharpened it a little bit etc jus with an app.....

i like it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addiction indeed I was going to buy some nice expensive kit but just wanted to see if id enjoy it first so bought some real basic stuff and yesterday with my camera phone I managed to get jupiter (fair be it it looks like a white blob) but none the less its a picture of a white blob with four moons in shot lol

Archived