SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Another Newbie - Worcs based

Pint Of Stellar

Hi all - been lurking for a short while and decided to join in the fun.

Whilst I've had a long term passing (unaided) interest in the night sky and also an interest in photography (generally) I'm now at that point of joining the two together and realise that a steep learning curve lies ahead. No better place to carry out my learning than here though I reckon.

I've bought Steve's book (arrived today) and the good news is that I haven't spent any specific money on AP other than the book so will be starting from scratch.

As and when, there's no doubt that I'll be seeking out the wisdom of those who have trodden this well worn path before me and for now I just thought I'd say hi  :grin:

Welcome to SGL - Glad that you started with Steve's book, it really is a must for imagers. Anyway, it's good to see another imager join the fold, so pull up a chair and enjoy the ride. With AP it will be something of a roller coaster, of that you can be sure!!

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good idea that you are holding back the spending till you've read Steve's book as it will certainly help you calculate the right budget for your imaging objectives.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James

Archived