Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

swag72

IC410 & friends * 6 pane mosaic in colour * brightness alert!!!

I just cant help but keep coming back to this image and immersing myself in it. I just find it spellbinding. Hope you dont mind Sara but i have had to make it my wallpaper.

Thanks all for continuing to look - Nothing happening at the moment, I'm stuck in the UK thinking abou my next project.

@symesie04 - No probs on the wallpaper :smiley:

Fantastic Sara i would be well pleased with that but would take me about 20 years to get it!!

Fay

Not only do you deserve a medal for such a wonderful capture and processing, but also for sheer determination and stamina in the amount of time involved Sara....stunning, and I love the colours.

Thanks all, appreciate your continued comments :smiley:

My perseverance is definitely on the wane for the next target. Whatever it is WILL be a single pane!!!

I know the feeling! It'll be a while before I do a 60+ hour image again.....there don't seem to be that many clear hours per year these days :-((

And there was i hoping you were going to spend the next two years mapping the whole of the northern hemisphere Sara ;p

Thanks all! ........ There will be no northern hemisphere mapping that's a dead cert!!!