Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Neo_uk

Mansfield & Sutton Astronomical Society ..sherwood observatory

Shame I didn't check on here yesterday as I would of liked to have popped down! I live in Bulwell so not that far. Maybe I will come to the next one in Feb.

Have to ask though is it full of intellect types and snobs as if it is I wont fit in :D :D

What a turn out we had as well, to say it was wet and missarable it went great.

Everyone in the lecture room loved the talk given by Gordon and the tour round the 24'' scope.

However fear not my Bulwell friend for there is another open day to come on 16th Febuary and 15th March so put it in your diary and look forward to seeing you there :hello1:

Oh yes Hi Criss.

Don't forget to mention the 8 week beginners course starting Friday 25th Jan !!!!!

bargain at £40 for 8 weeks.

regards Chris

I will miss out on the beginners course this time round sadly :D

Will you be running it again any time soon? I am defo interested in learning especially as you lot seem to know a thing or two about the night sky :D