SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Yeah baby you know me...

Carl

I finally got some observing done.OMFG i`m just speakless lol.first observered the moon(filmed it through all three e/p) and then was just moving scope anywhere lol just looking at the stars,and then tried pliedes but to high up.So thought i`d try them with the binos,but i just couldn`t help but resist having a go with orion with the binos)that i got free with a mag :rolleyes:).And my g**!!!!!!! i nearly died of a heart attack lol you could see like trillions upon trillions of stars and looked at the belt and you could see it in such detail as if you was there, imean i could see the dust(dunno what else ya call it) of m45.I`m just in love.as britney says gimmie gimmie more,gimmie more. :lol:omg.I`ll try upload those images of the moon tomoz.Yo steve i MIGHT be seeing ya soon. :D

To say you were slightly impressed would be an understatement me thinks :D .... Nice one Carl, glad you were wowed. Im intrigued... why were the Pleiades too high ? Can you not get the scope on objects high up ?

Matt

To say you were slightly impressed would be an understatement me thinks :D .... Nice one Carl, glad you were wowed. Im intrigued... why were the Pleiades too high ? Can you not get the scope on objects high up ?

Matt

I can`t cause it in my room. :rolleyes: and it to much hassle dragging the thing downstairs then outside then to pack it away and drag it back up.

Ah ... all is explained. You'll be even more wowed outside... there's some real corkers high-ish up in the sky at the moment... Perseus double cluster, Castor, Almaak double star.. Also the window glass and room temperatures will slightly affect your quality of viewing.

Matt

Here`s my videos of the moon i recorded using my sony ericsoon w5501 camera phone:

The Moon Filmed through my 20mm eyepiece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Rna-jHtpg

[glow=red,2,300]The Moon Filmed through my 10mm eyepiece[/glow]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFNVWuW18Mo

It was and is pretty hard to film them perfectly cause of the lens on my phone and of the e/p.

Hope you like :D

Archived