Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

After reading reading this I wanna go too sounds amazing might convince the mrs that Egypt is our holiday destination this year

Sounds great mate ..hope you and the family have a cracking holiday while i am stuck you no where..Dont let them camels near your eyepieces they can spit like crazy..wouldnt fancy cleaning that off  :grin:  have a good un

• Like 1

After reading through this thread I want to go back NOW!!

The desert is such a beautiful place and Egypt is so interesting. I have fond memories from back when i was going to school there.

The 'shopping trip' needn't be a compromise, the souk markets are wonderful vibrant places.

Have fun and give us lots of pics and feedback!  :grin:

Clear skies guaranteed!  :cool:

Andy

Been checking my weather app for Egypt everyday for the past 2 weeks clear skies 24/7.... Checked tonight and our second day there it says cloud for 5 days  :eek:  So the UK skies will be clear next week folks as it seem the plane is dragging the cloud with it.  :grin: