Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My best of 2013

Space Cowboy

Thanks guys! Yes Saturn in June was the highlight for sure Neil. If only the seeing was like that now for Jupiter. Just been out tonight and the seeing is terrible probably the worst I've seen.

Second you on tonight's seeing - but much inspiration drawn from this showcase, it'll be a long wait until Saturn next clears this elevation but perhaps some chance of sneaking some runs if conditions allow during this apparition from 51N.

Thanks guys! Yes Saturn in June was the highlight for sure Neil. If only the seeing was like that now for Jupiter. Just been out tonight and the seeing is terrible probably the worst I've seen.

I went out late, to look, i suspected it would be pants after this low pressure rubbish has been battering the country. Stars looked like they was rippling like mad. So situations like that. I am not going to bother no more. With the health problems it just aint worth it. Trouble is sometimes it can improve during the night though. I can imagine what you was seeing on screen, I can guess

Nice showcase Stuart, think I like the Saturn ones the best, probably the better seeing.  I had 40 minutes last night just after midnight in between cloud, the seeing didn't look too bad, Jupiter wasn't jumping all of the place as it has on previous sessions.  There was a 10Kt wind blowing that didn't help, still processing the results.

Robin

Archived