Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sky safari pro

lhuchison

Heads up on this great app which is half price till jan 20?

I have nearly all the apps for my ipad but I decided to try this one as it is currently half price at £13.99.

It has rave reviews and I can see why. Spending the extra gives a lot more.

"Tonight's best" function is great . This has become my goto app now and I wish I'd tried it before buying all the others! So if you have a bit of Christmas money left, go for this app.

Heads up on this great app which is half price till jan 20?

I have nearly all the apps for my ipad but I decided to try this one as it is currently half price at £13.99.

It has rave reviews and I can see why. Spending the extra gives a lot more.

"Tonight's best" function is great . This has become my goto app now and I wish I'd tried it before buying all the others! So if you have a bit of Christmas money left, go for this app.

Yes its a great app, the new observing list functions are much better. The highlight objects function is my favourite, circling targets on the sky chart.

Is it half price on Android, it's just that I know someone who paid £25 a day or two ago which seems a bit unfair.

Not sure richard, i only use the i pad . £25 does seem unfair when i devices are half price.

it is a great app, specially tonights best, and highlight objects as you say. 

Soon as the storms stop trying to blow my house away, ill try it!

Archived