Which Tracer battery

I want something portable which can run my C11 on an EQ6 with dew band, no astrophotography or anything else, just this.

I have seen the Tracer batteries and they come in 8, 10, 14 and 22 AH. Which one could i get away with?

Also with these batteries how do you connect them to 12V cigarette charger ports? I think they come with one but i will need 2, one for the EQ6 and one for the dew band.

Thanks,

Matt

I'll probably be corrected here but I think the mount is about 2ah and same for the dew strip? so if you think you'll be out for more than 4hrs you' need the 22ah

http://www.firstlightoptics.com/astronomy-cables-leads-accessories/4-way-cigarette-lighter-adaptor.html

this might help. don't know anything about the tracers...I use a110ah leisure battery. quarter the cost and 5 times more juice.. they are however quite a bit heavier

Archived