Jupiter mono animation Oct 30th

neil phillips

Merry x mass everyone. Hope you all had a good holiday.

Did this some time ago. But I couldn't get rid of the wobble. I needed to get k3 ccd again, as it can align images. So this is the K3 version. Not sure if it will open as many seem to have trouble. Why I am not sure as this is just a Virtual Dub Direct stream copy from a uncompressed avi.

Image size is downsized to 90 % from capture size.

Just put windows on repeat ( if it works )

jupiter Oct 30th.zip

I tried putting the file into Pipp for other codec options but for some reason the wobble returned. Why I have no idea ?

For those where the high quality avi wont open heres a Giff link this is capture size levels with less lift.

post-2700-0-82661100-1388362970.gif

Great little animation Neil, I love the way the moon appears from behind Jupiter!! The download works fine for me and it shows up the surface detail on the planet and the moon even better than the Gif.  :smiley:

Great animation Neil.

By default PIPP's planetary animation settings will try and centre the planet again and could introduce the wobble you see.  Since you have already done the hard work of aligning the frames you will want to disable this behaviour by ensuring:

* Object Detection->Enable Object Detection = Unticked

Cheers,

Chris

Great animation Neil.

By default PIPP's planetary animation settings will try and centre the planet again and could introduce the wobble you see.  Since you have already done the hard work of aligning the frames you will want to disable this behaviour by ensuring:

* Object Detection->Enable Object Detection = Unticked

Cheers,

Chris

Cheers for that info Chris, it will be helpful

Merry x mass everyone. Hope you all had a good holiday.

Did this some time ago. But I couldn't get rid of the wobble. I needed to get k3 ccd again, as it can align images. So this is the K3 version. Not sure if it will open as many seem to have trouble. Why I am not sure as this is just a Virtual Dub Direct stream copy from a uncompressed avi.

Image size is downsized to 90 % from capture size.

Just put windows on repeat ( if it works )

attachicon.gifjupiter Oct 30th.zip

I tried putting the file into Pipp for other codec options but for some reason the wobble returned. Why I have no idea ?

attachicon.gifjupiter Oct 30th.zip

For those where the high quality avi wont open heres a Giff link this is capture size levels with less lift.

attachicon.gifgiff slower.gif

Nice work Neil!

Archived