Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Telescope Service 'clone' 127 f6.5 refractor ending soon on Ebay

Been watching this for a few days now. Doesn't have long to run now and the price is still only £50. These are better than the Skywatcher Startravel series, would make a cracking widefield/deepsky scope.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7578255848&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Would bid myself if i wasn't drowning in a sea of refractors right now.

Russ

Daz,

As you know I'm more than happy with mine, the review that is linked to on Ebay pretty much sums up my experience of the scope. I also looked at the baffling as it looked suspect to me as well but I don't know how to test for the stopping down mentioned.

Gaz

Go on daz when the cuts and brouses heal you wont regret it  :lol:. The only quibbles I ever had about mine was the mount not the scope.

Id Fancy the F7 But I really need some new eye pieces so I'm afraid I will have to give it a miss, oh well.

Mark

Think I'm gonna pop for the second one - christ she' gonna shoot me!!! :lol:

Hope the fact you didn't bid on the scope doesn't mean your wife has taken the law into her own hands....? :lol:

:lol: :lol: No, no. Still here (just minor wounds). Decided against actually - couldn't really justify it just after Crimbo. Gutting really cos they were a bargain :D

Archived