Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I apologize in advance for what I've done

SoulFrenzy

Well after days of turmoil and excruciatingly fun research I have placed an order of a Celestron Omni XLT 120 w/CG-4 mount. I am super excited, this will be my first experience with a refractor and an EQ mount. With that being said I am so so sorry for the six months of cloudy weather and rain. Since I live in the southern US maybe it wont effect too many of you! 

The eternal optimist 

My optimisim didn't pay off to well. The cloud cover has been thick and dark with rain moving in tonight. Friday night is forcasted to be clear but extremely cold with a low of 19F (-7C) and then the following days with lows at night into 10F (-12C). I dont care as long as the sky is clear I will be out there. I am itching to get this thing out under the stars for a good test.

Hate to tell you this but its only going to continue as my new scope is due for delivery today or tomorrow.

Sorry.

Well skies are looking good yet for tomorrow night. Hoping the bad weather will stay over there. My dob needs to feed on some photons!

Archived