SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

xmas astro pressies -what did santa bring you ?

astronymonkey

Hi all,

No doubt santa will have dropped off a few asto goodies last nigt to those folks who have been good over the past year so I thoguht it would be good to have a xmas pressie topic for anyone who has recieved something or given something astro related this xmas.

I never got anything astro related (i have everything I need at the moment) but it would be great to hear who got what etc .....

merry xmas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O-III filter, Patrick Moore's Yearbook and a T-Shirt from FLO ( I'm an Astronomer you won't like me when it's cloudy ). Yeah........... !!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I have the same t-shirt. When i wear it outside, it always gets a chuckle from people. The only astro gift this year was from myself to myself. Stargazers' Almanac 2014.

No astro presents but I got a drill and a set of drill bits, screwdriver bits and socket wrenches, not the typical present for a girl but I've been saying I need a drill for months now so Santa was clearly listening :-) it's the best present I had tbh

(Tried to attach a photo but won't let me :-( it's saying I don't exist )

Archived