stargazine_ep45_banner.thumb.jpg.71f13bfceacd5e3df366d82c2b6f5f9b.jpg

Isonids a possibility?

It all depends if the earths orbit and the Ison debris path coincide at some time/place.

If so then the first time through could be very good - more bits around in denser quantities.

It all depends if the earths orbit and the Ison debris path coincide at some time/place.

If so then the first time through could be very good - more bits around in denser quantities.

Yes from what i have researched we are going to go through the remnants of the tail from before it went around the sun in early january, but  as for the debris trail that is left from when it broke up i am unsure. I depends on how spread out the v shape of debris is when it is over earths orbit.

Regards

Ben

NASA did not say it was comet of the century.  A possible prediction was that it would become very bright which the media took as "gospel" and announced comet of the century.  

Personally I can't be bothered to watch youtube "proofs".  The hyperbola of the statements is laughable.  Attaching "statement of fact" that are in fact made up, over NASA or other authority to make it look believable.  That is not the worst I've seen but it is still [removed word].