Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

"hello and good evening"

Stridor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, a thanks to all those responding to my initial post; what a welcoming & friendly bunch you all are..........makes me want to get my `set up` started so that I can report back on the density of the cloud we have pretty much night after night at the moment!!

Hi and welcome :)

Both myself and the girlfriend where a bit suprised when my 8 inch reflecter and EQ5 turned up.  I was expecting big but not that big lol!  Worth every inch of space it takes up in the house tho.

Whatver your final choice good luck and see you around.

Lee

Hi and welcome from me too Stridor, I'm in suspenders just waiting to find out what scope you end up getting :shocked:

I know; it`s very exciting.........I can`t wait, I`m still in the final throws of my decision making though.

Hi and Welcome to the lounge

good luck with the wife, they don't seem to understand

the male way of thinking, or doing for that matter.

Clear Sky's

Absolutely; they have no idea at all to the importance of this kind of stuff.................very strange; still, what can you do?

Archived