SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

ASIGN Observatory II - The Complete Construction Movie

ASIGN_Baz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in UK sterling i'm thinking £25,500 but if it more then its still worth every penny, let this roll for a bit till somebody gets close... :)

What a good idea. I'll give it a week! Get your guesses in folks! Spread the word for others to come here and have a guess!

This should be fun!

Baz.

Wow. Lots of $ for guesses.

Here it is.....

$13,000 AUD total cash spent. Most of the labour was done by me so no cost in cash for that.

So including labour that would come to £18900 exactly. I win and claim the right to dismantle it and bring it home with me.

Joking aside it has to be the most impressive and beautiful (on the inside) observatories i have seen on SGL. 

So including labour that would come to £18900 exactly. I win and claim the right to dismantle it and bring it home with me.

Joking aside it has to be the most impressive and beautiful (on the inside) observatories i have seen on SGL. 

Thank you sir!

i second that, do you ever go home or have you moved in for good ?

It's five metres from my front door in the front yard so there's no problems there.

Archived