SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello- I'm New to SGL!

JessicaFaye

Hello,

I'm new to the star gazing experience, but after living in a beautiful rural part of Devon for 12 years I could ignore the night sky no more! I was encouraged to join SGL by a colleague who is part of this forum, to pick up some tips and ideas to help me progress in this fascinating hobby! Look forward to learning more.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Jessica :)

Yep its hard to ignore the cosmos when you live in a nice dark area and they are there in all their glory on clear nights. The obvious step is to get a closer look.

See you around.

Lee

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I'm very keen to start learning some more about this incredibly vast subject! I live about 15 or so miles from Exeter on a lovely national trust park, very lucky. Thanks to Jamie for getting me started and here's hoping for clear sky's! Jessica

"JamesF" said There are quite a few SGL members down that way if I recall correctly.

Well I'm not surprised its a beautiful part of the UK! Hopefully I'll bump into some of them around the site! Need to start ploughing through the info on the forum and start picking up some tips.

Jessica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived