Narrowband

Another Ha Flame and Horsehead

Kai

First time in over a month that i managed to get outside and do a bit of imaging.Tbh i really wanted to get get some practise.

12x6 min subs on my Ed80 reduced 6.3 and a Baader 7nm Ha Filter.Very little processing .Guiding was taken care by Phd on the C8.

3045_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Yes very nice indeed.

P.S

Kai, i see you're using a similair weight setup and same mount as me.

I'm having endless hassles trying to get my autoguiding errrors down to under 1 arcsec. It's between 2-3 atm which is causing trailing.

Can you tell me your PHD settings, are you using backlash compensation on mount, any PEC training??

I'm starting to think i got a dud mount :D

That is excellent to my eyes Steve. A beuatiful sight, and spot on with the guiding, You are a bit of a dark Horse mate, and I don't believe I just said that. Now you are going to say "Who is this Wassock"

Ron. :D

Can you tell me your PHD settings, are you using backlash compensation on mount, any PEC training??

I'm starting to think i got a dud mount :rolleyes:

I afraid i havent done anything to either the mount or Phd. They are completely unchanged,im lucky i guess. :D

Archived