Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter 22nd Nov

si@nite

Hi guys im acquiring a telescope very shortly and want to fit my canon 600d slr to the scope. I know I need to get the camera to scope t ring and adaptor. However would I need any special filters as well to take pictures of the night sky?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Pete & Neil for the positive comments!

Looking good Simon. Moving the black point in a touch may help to clean up the edge of the planet. You were lucky, was raining here and still is!!

Thanks Freddie, will give it ago!

Hi guys im acquiring a telescope very shortly and want to fit my canon 600d slr to the scope. I know I need to get the camera to scope t ring and adaptor. However would I need any special filters as well to take pictures of the night sky?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi & welcome, have you tried the beginners section at the top of the forum you can ask any questions you need, hope this helps!

Fantastic images, despite the moderate seeing you've captured some great detail at this f/l and the end results look super smooth and nicely processed.    

It looked a super clear night at this end and I was up half a dozen times and gazed out of the Window at Jupiter - I was gutted, though sadly in no fit state to play out doors.

Tonight not looking so great, but hope to be out experimenting and may have an early run on Venus if there are some gaps in the cloud.

Archived